1. Log into your OneDrive via a web browser
2. Go to your shared files and folders by clicking on “Shared” in the left bar
3. Right click the folder that you would like to sync to your local device
4. Select “Add to my OneDrive”
5. That’s it! It should now show up in your OneDrive folder. Enjoy!
Ideas for how to take advantage of this nifty new feature:
1. Collaborate with other people. Share a common folder to put notes, project files, and other common documents.
2. Sync photos together! Share the camera roll or photo uploads folder and have them ready to go on your PC whenever your friends or anyone in your family takes a picture.
3. Share a common library with your friends and family. Music, videos, and other fun files!
Note: In one of my previous videos, I show how to add OneDrive to your computer as a network drive in order to not use up any disk space. It appears that the shared folder doesn’t show up in the network drive. To see my video on how to set up OneDrive as a network drive, check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm1Of4eFDDY
| || |