Here's a quick recap of what's in my video:
To improve sleep battery drain:
1. Go to "programs and features" in your control panel
2. Go to "Turn Windows Features On or Off" in the left bar
3. Enable Hyper-V. Your Surface will install and prompt you to restart
4. Enjoy improved battery drain!!!
Note: consider this a temporary fix/workaround. We're all still hoping Microsoft or Intel will release an update that further improves battery drain for everyone.
To eliminate sleep battery drain:
Set up your Surface to Hibernate after 20 or 30 minutes
1. Go to Power Options in the control panel
2. Select "Change Plan Settings"
3. Select "Change Advanced Power Settings"
4. Under the "Sleep" category, set Hibernate to 20 or 30 minutes when on battery
These are the big ones, but watch the video for a few additional tips!